Twisted Fairytales and Family: An Afternoon with Melissa Albert


In early February, I attended Melissa Albert's book event since I loved The Hazel Wood and learned some pretty fascinating things. 
Melissa Albert came back to Illinois to do an event at Anderson's Books. I was surprised to run into Jessica @ A Great Read as well. Jessica is a true camper who drove 5+ hours from St. Louis to the Chicagoland area. Meanwhile, I could barely be bothered to travel the 45 minutes it takes me to get to Anderson's. See who is the more dedicated reader? 
Anywho, Joelle Charboneau moderated the event and she is a presence! I've been to a few Chicago events where she was either on a panel or moderating and she's just a delight to listen to! I learned at the event that Melissa Albert was originally for the Chicagoland area so a lot of friends and family were in the audience to support her debut novel. It was a really fun event and here are some fun facts I learned!


Have you read The Hazel Wood? 
What are some questions you would have asked Melissa Albert? 

Labels: , , , ,